I did not get my moose permit. It was funny because I blew a couple board member's minds when I told them I would be watching the Inland Fisheries & Wildlife website for them to release the names. Apparently, I don't come off as a hunter = ) I find that wonderful and fun. So, I wont be taking a week off in October, but there are only 4 months and 9 days til opening day of deer season!
As you know from my last post, this month I am celebrating the one year anniversary of this blog, 10 years of hunting with my Dad and a milestone birthday. In honor of all three, I want to give away some great Maine stuff to all of you! Rules: 1. Leave a comment 2. On Oct 28 (my big bday), Dad will pick a number and the corresponding post will win. What will you win? A big basket of great Maine and outdoor things! Such as: fly fishing flies, blueberry something, Maine maple syrup, apple butter (to be made by me on Tuesday), something related to deer hunting and a couple of great books signed by local authors. (Pictures will be posted when I am back at a computer). So thank you for your support and for helping my celebrate such a great month!!
Comments
Post a Comment